Jasper Products, LLC is an industry leading manufacturer of extended shelf life and aseptically packaged food and beverage products with a state-of-the-art production facility in Joplin, MO.
The successful candidate will team with other supply chain department employees in preparing completed daily preproduction folders to record facility production into enterprise system. The role is also responsible to gather, reconcile and prepare material buyer packet documents required to accurately submit finished packets to Accounts Payable for processing. Performing other various document control activity related verifications for raw material, packaging supplies and finished goods system inventory will also be required.
The successful candidate must be proficient at data entry, highly detail oriented, accurate and possess PC skills including: spreadsheets, word processing, and Windows. The ability to follow procedures and an attitude of conformance to defined requirements is necessary. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with a variety of departments and vendors will be essential. A sense of urgency, analytical skills and basic math aptitude are required. The ability to perform in a process-oriented and team-centered environment is a must.
Supply Chain Administrative Support
- Preparation of preproduction folders received daily from operations. Folders are reviewed for completeness and accuracy prior to being entered in jazz software to record production. Specifics include:
- Importing ingredient RM, quantity and lot data into the jazz system
- Entering packaging RM, quantity, and lot number into the jazz systems
- Works with operation Supervisors, Inventory Specialist and others to resolve missing or inaccurate data, or to adjust inventory
- Accuracy, attention to detail, sense of urgency to post production in a 24-48 work day window
- Proficient use of calculator and excel to perform various summations and allocation calculations for bulk RM’s.
- Print jazz summary from jazz posting, gather supporting documents and staple entire packet and file.
- Maintain numerical file and check out log, manually box op files for record retention and account for all Preproductions in sequence.
Contract Customer Documentation Support
- Scan and email documentation to support receipt of customer supplied RM’s at JP.
- Preparation of Buyer’s Packet for submission to A/P – Assimilate into one stapled packet the following documents (listed in packet order): vendor invoice, certificate of analysis, all shipping documents, any other pertinent documents, Jazz purchase order and Jazz received items report.
- All buyer packet documents must be reconciled to each other. The extended value of the Jazz received items report must match the vendor’s invoiced amount +/- an allowed variance of .0001. Research may be necessary to finalize the buyer’s packet. Examples may include: contacting the vendor’s accounting department to request a vendor invoice and/or proof of delivery, working with Jasper’s receiving and/or inventory control team(s) to resolve quantity differences, and working with Jasper’s buyer to resolve pricing discrepancies.
- Invoice due date is to be entered on top right hand corner of invoice
- Buyer’s packets are bundled by receipt month when submitted to A/P
- Maintain all work areas in a clean, sanitary condition
- In addition, work area is well organized and conducive to efficient flow and output of work.
- Performs all work in a safe, efficient, and cooperative manner
- Perform any other work duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and across various departments
- This role requires adaptability and flexibility to support any of the Supply Chain personnel as needed.