REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
SHIFT: 12 hour rotating shift
WAGE CLASS: Class VI (Night Shift – $20.15/hr. Days – $19.15/hr.)
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO ANY QUALIFIED INDIVIDUAL REGARDLESS OF SEX, RACE, AGE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR DISABILITY.
Safely unload and load finished goods at main facility or remote warehouses.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receiving and putting away all raw materials, ingredient and packaging from suppliers and other JP inventory locations.
• Ensuring accuracy of product receipts versus supplier documents to ensure proper billing
• Complete inspection of incoming ingredients, including rejection of damaged product.
• Timely and accurate entry of all inventory transactions in the Jazz computer system. This includes daily entry of receipts, product moves between physical and virtual warehouses, and inventory adjustments as needed.
• Rotation of stock in the warehouse to ensure proper FIFO usage of materials.
• Printing and application of container labels, along with follow up inspection to ensure that all items in the warehouse are properly labeled.
• Preparing the warehouse for and participating in physical inventories and cycle counts.
• Selection of orders for shipment to our customers.
• Storage of finished goods in our warehouse.
• Loading and unloading of trucks
• Preparation of Bill of Ladings and other shipping documents.
• Maintain shipping logs
• Sanitation of warehouse to ensure it meets company, customer and regulatory standards.
• Preparation and completion of receiving paperwork
• Storage of these goods in the designated locations.
• Cross functional activities in receiving, picking, and shipping.
• Perform all job functions in a safe, efficient and cooperative manner.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Report any and all problems immediately to the Supervisor/Warehouse Manager.
• Must be able to safely change forklift battery or LP tank on a daily basis.
• Perform any other work duties assigned.
• Forklift certification